Find a 4-H Club and Become a New Member:
- To join 4-H, you'll need to start by choosing the right county club for you! Find a county club by:
- Ohio 4-H Family Guide for 2020 - Lists all 4-H project available - Check it Out! Specific county requirements can be found under"4-H Handbook" section below.
Current 4-H Member Information:
As always, we want our 4-H youth to have a positive experience. If you have a disability and have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations, please contact Allison Cooper, County Educator/ email@example.com
4-H Family and Consumer Science (FCS) and Department One Judging - CLICK HERE for how to complete your virtual project 2020
- Family Consumer Science Project submissions will be due by July 15th at MIDNIGHT so they can be judged July 16th & 17th.
- Miscellaneous Project submissions will be due July 17th at MIDNIGHT so they can be judged July 18th & 19th.
Livestock Skillathon Changes for 2020
2020 Skillathon Document: Skillathon is required for ALL LIVESTOCK EXHIBITORS to show at the 2020 Crawford County Fair. All 2020 skillathon options are NON-COMPETITIVE and will only need to be completed once regardless of how many different livestock projects a member is enrolled in.
Quality Assurance: Must be complete by July 6th
Click here for 2020 Crawford County Zoom Quality Assurance Sign Up- Complete
- 4-H Member Enrollment form
- Agreement to Release and Indemnify the University form (Youth Under 18 Years of Age)
- Release of Claim form (Youth 18 or Older)
- FFA Enrollment Form
4-H Family Hanbook:
- 4-H Membership Rules and Guidelines
- 2020 County Judging Submission Document
- 2020 County Judging Scoring Rubric
- Entire 4-H Family Handbook
4-H Project Guidelines
Fair Display Requirements Have Been Wavied For 2020. Complete all book requirements and be sure to show completed sections of book in your project video. If you choose to display a project exhibit in the booths, you may choose any part of your display.
If you choose not to submit a project video, you can still complete your project with your advisor or the extension office but will not be eligible for couty awards.
- Specific project guidelines- Fair requirements column no longer applicable
Discovering 4-H; Beef; Dogs; Cavy; Cats; Pocket Pets; Rabbits; Dair Cattle; Goats; Horses; Llamas/Alpaca; Poutlry; Sheep; Swine
Vet Sciences; Family History; Clothing/Sewing; Cake Decorating; Collecting; Quilts; Art; Graphic Design; Photography; Scrapbooking
Writing; Food Nutrition; Health; Home Living; Leadership; Money; Gardening
Conservation; Guns, Archery, STEM (Rockets, Solar Energy, ATV, Bicycles, Chemistry, Electricity, Food Science, Radion Controlled Vehilces, Physics, Robotics, Rope, Engines, Tractors, Welding, Woodworking); Self Determined and Workforce Prep
4-H Member Additional Information:
- 4-H Book Sponsors Information
- Club Officer Resources
4-H Member Scholarship Opportunities:
- Crawford County 4-H Scholarship
- State Wide 4-H Scholarships - Open to NON Ohio State Students! There is also one specific scholarship for Crawford County Youth - Vaughn Family Scholarship
- Ohio State Fair Scholarships