Crawford County 4-H Camp will "Have A Blast From The Past" : Friday, June 16 - Monday, June 19
CLICK HERE FOR THE REGISTRATION FORMS - Please read through all the information. More paperwork (Health Form and Boat Dock Instructions) will be given after paid registration is received.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CLICK HERE- Registration paperwork must still be turned in with payment to assure camper spot.
- Some browsers can not open link above- If you are having problems:
- On computer/ tablet- Go to crawford.osu.edu, on far left side under "social media" use Pay Via CREDIT
- On moblie phone- Go to crawford.osu.edu, scroll down to bottom of the page were you see the social media icons (facebook, insta, etc), the very first icon listed is the Pay Via CREDIT link and should take you directly to pay screen
How much FUN is camp?
Thinking about camp but just not sure?
- Talk to other members of your club or talk with a counselor to find out all the fun things we will be doing!
- Attend the Kelleys Island First Time Camper Experience Zoom- Sunday, April 30th 5:00 - 6:30 p.m ZOOM ID: 97304530534 PASSWORD:086038
- You can also check our Facebook page Crawford County 4-H or our Youtube channel https://go.osu.edu/cc4hyoutube to meet your counselors, get helpful advice for new campers, and see all the fun you could be missing out on.